Welcome to the Northern Space Consortium website
Representing a range of organisations, from advanced composite manufacturers, to digital start ups, from Local Enterprise Partnerships, to Universities, The Northern Space Consortium is the only advocacy group in the North of England dedicated to informing & introducing new & existing businesses to the tremendous opportunities presented by the well established, yet rapidly growing, UK space industry.
- Promote awareness of one of the UK's most innovate, high-skill, value adding sectors to the businesses, media, public bodies and research institutions of the North of England.
- Connect the North's existing space industry & encourage collaboration and cooperation in order to grow the region's share of the national and international market.
- Enable new & existing business to diversify into the space industry.
- Act as the focal point for the emerging space industry across the North in order to facilitate job creation and economic growth.
- Extol the capabilities and expertise of the North of England to the wider national and international space industry.
- Continue to work closely with existing trade and governmental bodies, providing leadership for the North of England in support of the UK Government's National Space Policy.
up coming events
- Sep 1, 2017 – Jan 1, 2018 Northern Stars Sep 1, 2017 – Jan 1, 2018
- Sep 14, 2017 Sensors and Space: Exploring Opportunities for Collaboration Sep 14, 2017
- Oct 24, 2017 – Oct 26, 2017 Reinventing Space 2017 Oct 24, 2017 – Oct 26, 2017
- Feb 7, 2018 – Feb 8, 2018 Entrepreneur's Programme Feb 7, 2018 – Feb 8, 2018
international Conferences & Events
"As our nation looks to the future there is no better time for the North of England to once more unleash it's formidable experience, expertise and energy in order to capitalise on the incredible opportunities that our thriving space industry provides.”
- Alan Cross (Chair, The Northern Space Consortium)
The Northern Space Consortium is a not for profit Community Interest Company (CIC), thereby guaranteeing that any and all profits are dedicated solely to the advancement of our membership and our common goals.